944Hybrids: 924/944/968 and 928 V8 Conversions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOW TO DO AN ADVANCED SEARCH.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:56 pm by Admin

For the benefit of 944Hybrids users there are two search functions available for you to use.
The purpose of this sticky is to explain the "Advanced Search" function because it is much more powerful and is the best choice when researching information.

When you log on to the site a list of options is shown in a line at the top of the page. One option is labelled "Search", use this option (NOT the search box lower down on the right).

After you click on the upper search option, a drop down box appears. At the bottom of this box is a radio button marked "Advanced …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» 944 Turbo TPC Radiator Install Help Needed
RULES FOR THE FORUM EmptyToday at 4:14 pm by SpeedRacer11

» Rear coilover suspension setup
RULES FOR THE FORUM EmptyToday at 3:30 pm by ThomasJoseph315

» Best engine uprights/plates
RULES FOR THE FORUM EmptyYesterday at 10:12 am by Nath1142

» LEAKING TPC HYDROBOOST
RULES FOR THE FORUM EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 7:22 pm by lowform

» HYDRAULIC THROWOUT/RELEASE BEARING NOT ENGAGING FULLY
RULES FOR THE FORUM EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 7:12 pm by lowform

» Fesler Saratoga Top
RULES FOR THE FORUM EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 7:28 pm by JW1970

» Ray's 1987 944 LS1 Build & Swap
RULES FOR THE FORUM EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 6:59 pm by JW1970

» LS 982 5speed project here
RULES FOR THE FORUM EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 9:51 am by Raymond-P

» LT1 Spark Plug make and model
RULES FOR THE FORUM EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 3:07 pm by Rob44

» 928 5-speed kit
RULES FOR THE FORUM EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 10:09 pm by LS982

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

RULES FOR THE FORUM

Go down

RULES FOR THE FORUM Empty RULES FOR THE FORUM

Post  Admin Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:57 am

By accessing the 944hybrids forum, you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use 944hybrids.forumotion.com. We may change these terms at any time, and we will do our utmost to inform you of any changes, although it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of the 944hybrids forum after changes means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented, or any other material that may violate any laws, be it of your country, the country where 944hybrids forum is hosted, or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the 944hybrids forum has the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user, you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither the 944hybrids forum nor https://www.forumotion.com shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

1.) I hope you find his board useful, and contribute what you can. As the title implies, this is a Porsche board, and I'd like to see the non-Porsche stuff kept to a minimum.

2.) There will be no religious, political, handgun or abortion discussions in any forum on this board. I said so.

3.) Try to keep the swearing down, damn it.

4.) This board has no affiliation with any vendor, company, or car maker, and no personal information contained within will be used for any purpose outside of this board.

5.) No in-post advertising from any commercial vendor containing dollar amounts will be tolerated in any forum, with the exception being the For Sale/Wanted Forum, and for used parts only.

Amendment July 16, 2009

*944hybrids has tried to remain vendor neutral, but we would also like to offer a place for non-aggressive members to promote their conversion specific products. Please consolidate all information, and keep related information in one posting only, ONLY in the For Sale section. You may post links, email addresses, and other contact info. NO PRICES, please. Sales should be handled through private message.

This area will be heavily moderated, and we ask that you respond to the posts through private message. If this proves to be a problem for any of the represented parties, we will return to a no-vendors policy.

Members posting new conversion parts are asked to support the board in return for the space provided here.

6.) This board is for the posting of V8 conversion information only. Any posts that are not in keeping with this notion will be deleted without notice, and the poster will be banned at my discretion. This ain't a democracy, boys. I make the rules. All 4 cylinder postings should go here: http://www.Rennlist.com

7.) From this date forward, 944Hybrids will no longer be accepting members using Hotmail addresses. If you attempt to subscribe with one of these your application will be unceremoniously dumped without explanation.

8.) 944Hybrids retains the right to terminate membership of individuals that persist breaking board rules after they have been properly warned. Most infractions of the board rules may be handled in a fair and courteous manner, membership intact. But...

If you can't play nice boys, stay out of my sand box.

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.TexasPerformanceConcepts.com

Back to top Go down