944Hybrids: 924/944/968 and 928 V8 Conversions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOW TO DO AN ADVANCED SEARCH.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:56 pm by Admin

For the benefit of 944Hybrids users there are two search functions available for you to use.
The purpose of this sticky is to explain the "Advanced Search" function because it is much more powerful and is the best choice when researching information.

When you log on to the site a list of options is shown in a line at the top of the page. One option is labelled "Search", use this option (NOT the search box lower down on the right).

After you click on the upper search option, a drop down box appears. At the bottom of this box is a radio button marked "Advanced …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» 944 Turbo TPC Radiator Install Help Needed
Texas Performance ? EmptyToday at 4:14 pm by SpeedRacer11

» Rear coilover suspension setup
Texas Performance ? EmptyToday at 3:30 pm by ThomasJoseph315

» Best engine uprights/plates
Texas Performance ? EmptyYesterday at 10:12 am by Nath1142

» LEAKING TPC HYDROBOOST
Texas Performance ? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 7:22 pm by lowform

» HYDRAULIC THROWOUT/RELEASE BEARING NOT ENGAGING FULLY
Texas Performance ? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 7:12 pm by lowform

» Fesler Saratoga Top
Texas Performance ? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 7:28 pm by JW1970

» Ray's 1987 944 LS1 Build & Swap
Texas Performance ? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 6:59 pm by JW1970

» LS 982 5speed project here
Texas Performance ? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 9:51 am by Raymond-P

» LT1 Spark Plug make and model
Texas Performance ? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 3:07 pm by Rob44

» 928 5-speed kit
Texas Performance ? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 10:09 pm by LS982

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Texas Performance ?

2 posters

Go down

Texas Performance ? Empty Texas Performance ?

Post  yamamtx Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:09 am

Hello Guys,

I am going to try to write this with some tacked. I initially called Kent at Texas Performance about a conversion kit and also ordered a bumper from him. Lets start with the bumper, I waited patiently without a peep for 4-6 weeks when I finally called him to find out how long it would be past the recommended lead time on the website. His response was I will be sending it out tomorrow! I waited another week and a half and finally emailed him, he said he was sending it out again. So after almost two and a half months I get this bumper. I hold it up to the car and it doesn't fit, I mean not even close! It is too wide and the mounts hold it from the car almost an inch too far. The mounts are flimsy and have some cracks in them. What I don't like is I have sent him pictures and measurements as he has asked and weeks keep going by with no offer to fix this or return the money.

Now for the conversion kit, I have talked to him several times on the phone to get this put together and hand him the money but it keeps getting stalled out on his end. I keep hearing certain parts will be ready next week or this date and these dates come and go with no further info. The bummer is I have the car, engine, intake, radiator sitting here ready to go and after the bumper nightmare I no longer trust this company. The only time I get customer service is when I'm on him about an issue and I keep following up. Now before anyone gets defensive, I run a small business and know what it is like to be out of control busy. That is not an excuse for me to not offer customer service that delivers a solution.

Does anyone know what is going on with him? Anyone ordered lately with success? I have read a lot on here and heard so many positive reviews about Texas Perf.

My next question is - does anyone have any recommendations on where I can buy these parts for the conversion as a package deal?

Thanks

yamamtx

Back to top Go down

Texas Performance ? Empty Re: Texas Performance ?

Post  Bluemach1 Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:37 pm

I am exiting a project and have everything you need. It doesn't look like you have enough posts to PM me. Do you want to post an email address?

Bluemach1

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3378613

Back to top Go down

Post  yamamtx Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:29 pm

Thanks for sending an email so quick. I took my email down now that we are connected.

yamamtx

Back to top Go down

Post  yamamtx Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:50 pm

To be fair here is an update. Texas Performance refunded the money for the bumper and that is now settled. I still haven't heard any update on parts.

yamamtx

Back to top Go down