944Hybrids: 924/944/968 and 928 V8 Conversions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOW TO DO AN ADVANCED SEARCH.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:56 pm by Admin

For the benefit of 944Hybrids users there are two search functions available for you to use.
The purpose of this sticky is to explain the "Advanced Search" function because it is much more powerful and is the best choice when researching information.

When you log on to the site a list of options is shown in a line at the top of the page. One option is labelled "Search", use this option (NOT the search box lower down on the right).

After you click on the upper search option, a drop down box appears. At the bottom of this box is a radio button marked "Advanced …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Fesler Saratoga Top
Issues and Concearns. EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 7:28 pm by JW1970

» Ray's 1987 944 LS1 Build & Swap
Issues and Concearns. EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 6:59 pm by JW1970

» LS 982 5speed project here
Issues and Concearns. EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 9:51 am by Raymond-P

» LT1 Spark Plug make and model
Issues and Concearns. EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 3:07 pm by Rob44

» 928 5-speed kit
Issues and Concearns. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 10:09 pm by LS982

» HYDRAULIC THROWOUT/RELEASE BEARING NOT ENGAGING FULLY
Issues and Concearns. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 8:45 am by gwistrup

» Slave Cylinder Spacing from Clutch Fingers
Issues and Concearns. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 1:54 am by lowform

» WANTED: 948 Conversion Manual
Issues and Concearns. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 1:52 pm by Elskeptico

» FS 1989 Transmission for 944
Issues and Concearns. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 10:02 am by 87roadracer

» Honda k24 swap
Issues and Concearns. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 6:00 am by 89EFhatch

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Issues and Concearns.

4 posters

Go down

Issues and Concearns. Empty Issues and Concearns.

Post  aixgelo78 Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Lets start fresh.

Gregg, you have done some amazing things. its crazy how you could elaborate on a part, share it's specs and allow a simple person like me to complete this swap. Without you, this board would not be where it is today.

Business. To be successful, you need to perform, meet deadlines and have a product above the rest. Even, before your personal issues, this was not up to par. You made great parts, but rarely delivered on time, especially with me. Your products were great and above the rest..., when they were the right one's you sent me. your deadlines, sucked...nothing more.

Personal. I think, every member on this board, feels for you. I believe that everybody, one way or another can relate about your financial burdens. Like I said, I have walked that path before, and so have many others. When you thought that was it, your back decided to give. It is now even tougher, than you thought, since its mentally and now physically. But I dont think one member in here, loss respect for you, when times were tough. I bet some may have even stepped up, and offered you their hand. This board is not filled with opportunistic jerks, they are a bunch of crazies putting chevys into porsches.

Attitude. The customer being upset is not the customers fault. The customer being upset is your fault. If you, emailed me and/or others, individually, and stated your situation, I/we would've been more forgiving. If you would've reasoned with me/us, this shitstorm, would've not have been. If you would've been upfront on timeframes and courtesy (thousands of dollars rely on your parts) I/we would not have been so upset. If you would've communicated to us first, and not let us find out in the forums, that our parts may not come to fruition, then it would be in better terms.

In conclusion, I am not, insensitive about your situation. I am not bashing you for no specific reason. If you would've communicated better and kept timelines. You would've been in a better place, with me and with others.

**you cannot come out with attitude and say, "Ill get you your parts when Im good and ready". Be reasonable, be courteous, be understanding.

I await your reply
~chris

aixgelo78

Back to top Go down

Issues and Concearns. Empty Well said

Post  fliermike45 Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Well said Chris.

Everyone should read your post because you have very nicely described how many of us feel.

fliermike45

Back to top Go down

Issues and Concearns. Empty Re: Issues and Concearns.

Post  aixgelo78 Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:08 am

posted by laptop_geek : "I received my conversion manual the other day and its looking great. Thanks Gregg!"

This is what will annoy customers Gregg. You are responsive and know what is going on, and you are doing business. But you leave existing customers in the dark with no timeline or timeframe on pending parts.

How do you think I/we are going to react about this?

still awaiting your reply.
~chris

aixgelo78

Back to top Go down

Post  aixgelo78 Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:40 pm

So Gregg,

I/We are not good enough for a reply? Shoud I buy another manual?

~chris

aixgelo78

Back to top Go down

Issues and Concearns. Empty I bought a manual...

Post  zeusrotty Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:55 pm

3 weeks ago and it still ins't here.

zeusrotty

Back to top Go down

Post  aixgelo78 Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:10 pm

aixgelo78 is going to be taking a break.

aixgelo78

Back to top Go down

Post  suboptimalfit Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:09 pm

wow, from the far side of the shop, this seems like a ***list mud slinging contest with Gregg in the middle... Shocked
Gregg- I gotta speak up and defend you- You Rock! From the start of this board (and others) to the support with parts, DETAILED instructions, and even tech support.

where would we be without your help??? not many people were there when "we" got forced out...

I understand the other side of things also- I just use the old line of "go ahead make it yourself" and then I start to appreciate the effort involved...

isn't this still supposed to be a "fun hobby"???
Good luck with everything, it seemed that you were gonna blow a gasket a few times back there...

suboptimalfit

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum