HOW TO DO AN ADVANCED SEARCH.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:56 pm by Admin


For the benefit of 944Hybrids users there are two search functions available for you to use.
The purpose of this sticky is to explain the "Advanced Search" function because it is much more powerful and is the best choice when researching information.

When you log on to the site a list of options is shown in a line at the top of the page. One option is labelled "Search", use this option (NOT the search box lower down on the right).

After you click on the upper search option, a drop down box appears. At the bottom of this box is a radio button marked "Advanced …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Calendar Calendar

Log in

I forgot my password

LS1 and T56 for sale!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LS1 and T56 for sale!!!

Post  The LS1 951 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:30 pm

*****
44,000 miles
out of 2002 ws6

i know the 944 swap doesn't require a T56 but i figured id post it up anyways

for ls1 (complete pullout including all accessories and ecu/harness)
for T56 6 speed trans


Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : READ THE RULES)

The LS1 951

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: LS1 and T56 for sale!!!

Post  Bluemach1 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Where are you located?

Bluemach1

Posts : 437
Join date : 2009-08-18
Location : Cameron Park, CA

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3378613

Back to top Go down

Re: LS1 and T56 for sale!!!

Post  The LS1 951 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:35 pm

Maryland, about 40 min South of DC

The LS1 951

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: LS1 and T56 for sale!!!

Post  Bluemach1 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:41 pm

too far from me but that is a very good deal.

Bluemach1

Posts : 437
Join date : 2009-08-18
Location : Cameron Park, CA

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3378613

Back to top Go down

Re: LS1 and T56 for sale!!!

Post  cfgioja on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:50 pm

why are you selling?
avatar
cfgioja

Posts : 804
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 33
Location : Clarksville, AR

Back to top Go down

Re: LS1 and T56 for sale!!!

Post  The LS1 951 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:58 pm

My clutch went out in the DD and needs to be fixed asap so the project is on hold, if i can sell the t56 then i can keep the ls1 and still do the swap

The LS1 951

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-01-16

Back to top Go down

t56

Post  sentrasr20det69 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:24 am

The LS1 951 wrote:My clutch went out in the DD and needs to be fixed asap so the project is on hold, if i can sell the t56 then i can keep the ls1 and still do the swap




do u still have the t56 if so im interested and i live in md

sentrasr20det69

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: LS1 and T56 for sale!!!

Post  laptop_geek on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:23 pm

sentrasr20det69 wrote:
The LS1 951 wrote:My clutch went out in the DD and needs to be fixed asap so the project is on hold, if i can sell the t56 then i can keep the ls1 and still do the swap




do u still have the t56 if so im interested and i live in md

This was posted 14 months ago. Probably not a good idea to bring back such an old classified post and if you must, Please PM the seller.
avatar
laptop_geek

Posts : 230
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 26
Location : Memphis, TN

Back to top Go down

Re: LS1 and T56 for sale!!!

Post  sentrasr20det69 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:05 pm

laptop_geek wrote:
sentrasr20det69 wrote:
The LS1 951 wrote:My clutch went out in the DD and needs to be fixed asap so the project is on hold, if i can sell the t56 then i can keep the ls1 and still do the swap




do u still have the t56 if so im interested and i live in md

This was posted 14 months ago. Probably not a good idea to bring back such an old classified post and if you must, Please PM the seller.


cant pm yet im still to new on here

sentrasr20det69

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum