HOW TO DO AN ADVANCED SEARCH.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:56 pm by Admin


For the benefit of 944Hybrids users there are two search functions available for you to use.
The purpose of this sticky is to explain the "Advanced Search" function because it is much more powerful and is the best choice when researching information.

When you log on to the site a list of options is shown in a line at the top of the page. One option is labelled "Search", use this option (NOT the search box lower down on the right).

After you click on the upper search option, a drop down box appears. At the bottom of this box is a radio button marked "Advanced …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Which turbo trans for my swap application?
Today at 11:24 am by sharkey

» Poly based strut mounts on exchange
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:16 pm by xschop

» 18x10" Enkei wheels
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:59 pm by Sterling Doc

» Around the block
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:46 am by Red944ls1

» RX7 Caliper Swap
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:13 am by osx86ftw

» Cooling solutions please!
Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:15 pm by yamamtx

» Holley intake, vacuum pump and cross member spacer
Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:33 am by zeusrotty

» Sparkydog's Abnormal Build - 944 With L67 + Ford Stuff & CARB Legal
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:42 pm by sparkydog

» LSA Supercharged 86 Porsche 944
Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:41 am by haroldk

» Coolant / header tank cap
Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:56 pm by Arthropraxis

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar

Log in

I forgot my password


Clutch Master

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clutch Master

Post  968gene on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Thanks, Do you have a set of calipers to get an exact measurement?
avatar
968gene

Posts : 255
Join date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Clutch Master

Post  stuart f. wright on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:41 pm

968gene wrote:Thanks, Do you have a set of calipers to get an exact measurement?
not handy i got pretty close wit h a tape and stuck some different size freeze plugs in the opening ill go double check real quick make sure
avatar
stuart f. wright

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 55
Location : effingham illinois

Back to top Go down

Re: Clutch Master

Post  stuart f. wright on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:47 pm

stuart f. wright wrote:
968gene wrote:Thanks, Do you have a set of calipers to get an exact measurement?
not handy i got pretty close wit h a tape and stuck some different size freeze plugs in the opening ill go double check real quick make sure
1 5/16 will b a tight fit 1 1/4 will fit nice
avatar
stuart f. wright

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 55
Location : effingham illinois

Back to top Go down

Re: Clutch Master

Post  stuart f. wright on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:50 pm

stuart f. wright wrote:
stuart f. wright wrote:
968gene wrote:Thanks, Do you have a set of calipers to get an exact measurement?
not handy i got pretty close wit h a tape and stuck some different size freeze plugs in the opening ill go double check real quick make sure
1 5/16 will b a tight fit 1 1/4 will fit nice
i think that will help my calipers r at work about 10 miles way but i got good mesurement with plugs
avatar
stuart f. wright

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 55
Location : effingham illinois

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum