944Hybrids: 924/944/968 and 928 V8 Conversions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOW TO DO AN ADVANCED SEARCH.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:56 pm by Admin

For the benefit of 944Hybrids users there are two search functions available for you to use.
The purpose of this sticky is to explain the "Advanced Search" function because it is much more powerful and is the best choice when researching information.

When you log on to the site a list of options is shown in a line at the top of the page. One option is labelled "Search", use this option (NOT the search box lower down on the right).

After you click on the upper search option, a drop down box appears. At the bottom of this box is a radio button marked "Advanced …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» NDog52's 1986 NA 5.3 Build - A Summary
Was the mass exodus worth it? EmptyToday at 11:30 am by Gutterboy

» Honda k24 swap
Was the mass exodus worth it? EmptyYesterday at 6:12 am by Colibri Green

» power steering pump
Was the mass exodus worth it? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 3:29 pm by Blaizefed

» FRESH BUILD - after a few miles became hard to get into gear
Was the mass exodus worth it? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 1:30 pm by Raymond-P

» VATS Bypass/Delete
Was the mass exodus worth it? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 8:49 am by 948

» Ray's 1987 944 LS1 Build & Swap
Was the mass exodus worth it? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 11:52 pm by Raymond-P

» Purpose of the speed sensor with a stock ECU
Was the mass exodus worth it? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 1:17 pm by Rob44

» FS: Porsche 928 968 944 S2 951 Turbo FRONT BREMBO CALIPERS
Was the mass exodus worth it? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 3:22 pm by dcoutofstep

» 944 S2/Turbo J LTD Edition Front Lip Spoiler - Brand New never fitted
Was the mass exodus worth it? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 2:10 pm by dcoutofstep

» Adding Purge Solenoid Wiring to Standalone Harness
Was the mass exodus worth it? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 12:12 pm by ndog52

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Was the mass exodus worth it?

+4
gt1scca
m73m95
944-LT1
vundba
8 posters

Go down

Was the mass exodus worth it? Empty Was the mass exodus worth it?

Post  vundba Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:56 pm

You know I've just been sitting back watching and reading the "big Three" sites .What a freakin mess!!
there's more activity on the RH site then anywhere else it's just by people nobody knows.Even craighardy still posts there ,So what's been accomplished?, nothing!!.two forums started so people could have a place to bitch without getting edited.nothing interesting or new is being discussed,I'm so sick of the hybrid atmosphere that I'm going to get me a Factory Five Cobra kit and deal with a real community of enthusiats.I just feel lost here!

vundba

Back to top Go down

Was the mass exodus worth it? Empty Re: Was the mass exodus worth it?

Post  944-LT1 Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Stick with us baby!! We'll make it together!! Laughing

Last edited by 944-LT1 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
944-LT1
944-LT1

Back to top Go down

Post  m73m95 Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:19 pm

What do ya mean! We got oil pans, headers, accessories, and Im just about to post what Ive been up to!!

+12962193812897271

This site might not have the number of posts as the other site, but thats because there's no BS here. There is more technical information here already than the "other site" had in its total existence. Not only is there the stuff that 944-LT1 talked about, but there are detailed diagrams on those same parts so you can build them yourself, so you don't have to put your heard earned money in someone else's pocket. The same diagrams that were banned at the "other place"!!

I've learned more in the 2 months I've been here then the whole time I was part of ..... over there.....

m73m95

Back to top Go down

Post  gt1scca Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:48 am

vundba wrote:...there's more activity on the RH site then anywhere else it's just by people nobody knows.Even craighardy still posts there ,So what's been accomplished?, nothing!!.two forums started so people could have a place to bitch without getting edited.nothing interesting or new is being discussed,I'm so sick of the hybrid atmosphere that I'm going to get me a Factory Five Cobra kit and deal with a real community of enthusiats.I just feel lost here!
Sorry you feel that way...This site was created to be a technical "haven" for the conversion faithfulls...

Keep in mind, RH started this "mass exodus", we just tried to keep a place alive for those seeking information. No, we don't have a 10 page thread on combining the boards or taking back PHB, but look at the relevant tech we have posted in the last month...

Statistics
Our users have posted a total of 1189 messages
We have 74 registered users

What else can we possibly do for you? We gave you a new "home", all the technical info needed for a complete conversion, and even freely posted instructionals [i.e. the Hooker 2312 header mods] that prompted a seemingly huge response...[someone bought up 21 sets of 2312 headers], and for what? So you can cry about it?

EDIT:
vundba wrote:I need to apologize to you guys,I was taking my frustrations out on the wrong people.I have a disabled son and this weekend put alot of stress on my wife and I so when I tried spending some time looking for info I just got tired of searching through three boards.Again I'm sorryfor the harsh words,I've got an employee whois doing a Factory five and he keeps rubbing my nose in the fact that I've spent three years working on my car but then he doesn't have to run a business a spend time with a family.Sorry guys!!!
OK, understood and accepted...I also get frustrated with the BS, but it doesn't have to be something that controls our site.

Thanks vundba, and welcome, again.

Last edited by gt1scca on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

gt1scca

Back to top Go down

Post  dallas Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:23 pm

I hope in time this site takes off with the action of the old one. I think it will. As more of us get back to work on our cars it should. Its summer now and some people go on vacation ect. I'm working on my car right now,so I check in almost daily not necessarily logging on. I think time will tell.Though registered on the other sites I end up here more often. The more the merrier! Very Happy

dallas

Back to top Go down

Post  87-944S Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:31 pm

I've been monitoring all 3 sites, and to me this one has the most activity, and is posting the most relevant tech info. I will still look at the others, and post when appropriate, but this one seems to have the heart and soul of the community.

Mike
87-944S
87-944S

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:36 pm

Thanks

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.TexasPerformanceConcepts.com

Back to top Go down

Was the mass exodus worth it? Empty BS

Post  xschop Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:58 am

I prefer the No BS approach here myself.

It's posts and pics like what you see in Dallas' gallery about hood clearance technicalities that should be in the hall of fame.
xschop
xschop

Back to top Go down